CareChek Lc™ - Breast Milk Administration
The CareChek Lc™ Breast Milk Administration system uses bar code scanning to ensure positive newborn
identification during feeding. Mothers’ breast milk offers vital nutrients and immunological aid to a
premature baby. However, it also has the potential to carry blood borne pathogens and may transmit disease.
The separation of the mother and child in a hospital environment increases the risk of breast milk
management errors. CareChek Lc™ ensures the correct milk is given to the correct newborn.
- Eliminate breast milk management errors
- Improve bedside documentation
- Supports both in- and out-patient milk collection and inventory tracking
- Customized clinical error reports to monitor potential sentinel events
- Security reports track personnel, equipment, and system access
- Track multiple births to one mother