Korchek Report System 30 Day Trial
The Korchek Report System trial gives full access to all HBB and Safetrace Tx reports for 30 days. One-click activation will have reports up-and-running within minutes of installation.
To start your trial, simply download the
Korchek Report System Setup.exe
and follow the Report System Quick Start Guide below.
- Log onto the computer where you are installing the application as the administrator and launch the Korchek Report System Setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation wizard, entering the required information and agree to the end-user license. The wizard will install the Korchek Report System, Microsoft .Net 3.5, and Crystal Reports Runtime.
- Launch the Korchek Report System by clicking the icon on the desktop or by selecting it from the Start menu.
- Click the Free Trial button when prompted for a license.
- From the menu click Connection > Connection Configuration.
- Select New button, HBB/SafeTrace Tx from the Connection Type drop-down window, and type in a name for the connection.
- Enter the user name and password of the user account that has read only access to the database (this account was created during installation of your blood bank system).
- Select Save Password to Disk. Enter the host IP address and service. The service will correspond to the environment ( i.e. prod for production, vali for validation). Click the Save to save the connection.
- Click File > Report Manager > Update All to load the latest version of all the reports.