Korchek Report System
Does your blood bank system provide the reports that you need? Have you recently converted to a new
system and found that reports that document essential processes are missing? The Korchek Report System
provides you with reports every blood bank needs for the most widely-used computer systems. Our reports
are designed by blood bankers, for blood bankers. We offer support plans which will give you automated
access to a growing library of reports.
- Audit Report by Date - Listing of all audit logs over a specified date range.
- Audit Report by Patient - Listing of all audits for patient by name or MRN over a date range.
- Blood Use by Provider - CT ratio and total product use by provider.
- Turn Around Time - Displays how long an orders took to complete from time of order to time of completion.
- Workload Statistics by Shift - Displays completed tests of a specified type for particular shifts.
- Product Accounting - Products received, discarded, transfused, shipped, and consumed over a date range.
- Product Inventory - Listing of all blood units in inventory, including unit number and product.
- Product Inventory Summary - Count of units available, grouped by ABO/Rh and expiration date.
- Products Received from Supplier - All products received from a specified supplier over a date range.
- Unit History by Transaction - Unit history of all units, by date and transaction type.
- Antibodies and Special Needs by Month - Monthly summary of antibodies and special needs to determine trending.
- New Blood Bank Patients - Listing of new patients added to the system over a date range.
- Number of Patients Assigned Antibodies - Listing of patients with antibodies over a date range, grouped by antibody.
- Number of Patients Assigned Special Needs - Listing of patients with antibodies over a date range, grouped by special need.
- Patient Hematology - H+H, Pt, Ptt, results by patient(s).
- Patient Test Result Summary - Listing of all testing by patient over a date range.
- Sensitized Patients - Listing of patients with antibodies and special needs over a specified date range.
- Units Linked to Patients - Listing of all units linked to patients.
- Average Transfusion - Lists the number of units transfused, number of patients transfused, and the average number of units per patient.
- Crossmatches - Summary of crossmatches by date.
- Prohibiting Factors - Listing of all system overrides by date ranges.
- Transfusion Reactions - Lists transfusion reactions by date.
- Transfusions by Date - Lists all units transfused over a date range, displaying patient name, MRN, product, unit number, date issued, and transfusion date.